We are seeking a Back-End/Full-Stack Web Developer to join our successful digital marketing company. If you want to work collaboratively on challenging WordPress projects with a wide variety of clients, from small business and non-profits to large brand names, then you’ll be a great fit!
What you’ll be doing:
- You will participate in team efforts with development of websites for clients and internal projects (web apps, pages, emails, ecommerce, marketing/campaign websites, etc.) integrating your code with other technologies (Web Services, client back-end systems, content management systems, Facebook, Google, etc.). Including the production of WordPress-based websites (e.g. create themes, custom functionality, etc.) and optimizing performance of back-end applications.
- You will have the opportunity to input on client project goals (SEO best practices, conversion tracking, Usability, UI / UX).
- You will be part of a team that handles multiple client and internal projects simultaneously.
- Three years of WordPress & PHP development experience including custom development •
- Three years my MySQL and/or relational database design
- Solid jQuery development knowledge
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS development with thought given to accessibility and SEO
- Responsive Web Design (RWD) or expert HTML experience with strong RWD interest
- Back-End applications/Technologies, Google Tools: AdWords, Analytics, etc. and Social Media Integration
- Ecommerce Development/Customization
- Candidate should expect to work normal business hours and be willing to do what it takes to meet project deadlines
- Curiosity and excitement for new web technologies/techniques that enhance client’s websites as a marketing tool
- The ability to self-teach
- Must be able to work in a team environment and independently
- Must be highly motivated
- Excellent debugging and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of SEO and Google AdWords
- Experience with optimizing website performance
- Additional Adobe Suite skills: Photoshop and/or Fireworks
- Experience with web fonts and icon fonts
Bachelor Degree in the areas of Computer Science, mathematics, statistics, social sciences or business/marketing or related fields or equivalent college education, certifications and experience.
Our business culture encourages creativity and collaboration, and we offer a flexible and fast-paced work environment that rewards personal initiative, innovation, and integrity.