MEDIA PERFORMANCE & REPORTING MANAGER
We are seeking an SEM, display, and analytics specialist to join our successful digital marketing agency. We manage a number of paid media accounts for a variety of clients, from smaller accounts to large scale international brands. We are looking for someone who can hit the ground running and lead large budgets and complex campaigns with confidence.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will be responsible for developing, implementing, tracking, managing, and reporting on SEM and display campaigns for multiple large client accounts. This includes the keyword research, copywriting, and optimizing of extensions across various ad formats.
- You will need to execute tests, collect, and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search and display campaigns.
- You will manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs, and reconciling discrepancies to present to the client. Your goal will be to build and maintain a positive ROI for our clients.
- You will need to be a numbers person. A large portion of the role involves analyzing data and building out monthly reports. You will need to make insightful recommendations based on the findings.
- You will be responsible for helping to optimize and configure Google tools for our clients, including Google Analytics, Search Console, and Tag Manager.
- You will occasionally be responsible for assisting with SEO tasks, such as keyword and competitor research, helping to conduct SEO/technical site audits, and using analyzed data to help the team make informed recommendations for optimizing clients’ sites and/or landing pages.
- You will occasionally be responsible for helping to deliver account updates and insights to the client, along with the Account Manager.
- 3-5 years minimum of proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Analytical mindset–must enjoy problem solving and troubleshooting
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- Experience in running analytical testing on websites for optimization
- Candidate should expect to work normal business hours and be willing to do what it takes to meet project deadlines
- Curiosity and excitement for new web technologies/techniques that enhance client’s websites as a marketing tool
- The ability to self-teach
- Must be able to work in a team environment and independently
- Must be highly motivated
- Understanding and use of the other SEM/SEO related tools such as Search Console, MOZ, SEMrush, Screaming Frog, GT Metrix, etc.
- Strong English communication skills (written and verbal)
It is critical applicants be Google Ads Certified and Google Analytics Certified. Preferably trained by Cardinal Path Training. Degree or diploma in a related field to advertising, marketing, or communications, also desired.
Our business culture encourages creativity and collaboration, and we offer a flexible and fast-paced work environment that rewards personal initiative, innovation, and integrity.
Apply today for this exciting position.